Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blog Candy

The woman I have to thank for getting me addicted to stamps and cardmaking is Irina Blount.  I have learned so much from this creative and talented woman and  I always look forward to taking her classes, especially her Tilda classes.   Please take a moment to view her wonderful blog and check out the Blog Candy she is giving away....  Everything Paper Crafts

3 comments:

Irina Blount said...

Oh my Gosh Veronica, you almost made me cry. Thank you so much, you have no idea how much it means to me..

Hugs,
:) Irina

Lori Barnett said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. :) I'm glad you enjoy my goodies and bla bla bla! LOL. Did you just start a blog? I will check back to see what you are up too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics of your kids on the side bar! awesome!

Anonymous said...

I may have met you Veronica. I take most of Irina's classes and agree with you about her incredible talent...she's outstanding and if you learn from her you're sure to make gorgeous cards on your own. I wish you luck and wiil look for you in class,

Hugs,

Sylvia